Terms & Policies
Please keep in mind the following terms, policies and waiver:
Terms and Policies:
- You must be nineteen years of age or older.
- Please wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes, as you will be walking.
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations within this time period will be charged the entirety of the tour rate, per person.
- You must arrive to the designated tour departure location approximately 10 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- The individual booking the tour on behalf of their booking party is responsible for relaying all of the terms, policies and waiver information to the rest of the booking party.
- Any inappropriate behaviour exhibited by a guest may result in their removal from the tour.
- If you bring along a pet or anyone under the age of 19, you will not be allowed on the tour.
By registering, you agree to our Terms, Participant Waiver and Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Assumption of Risks.
You understand and agree that Victoria Food Tours is not responsible for any of the food or beverage consumed on its tours. Victoria Food Tours acts solely as an agent in securing and arranging tours, venue visits and other services and does not assume liability for accidents, incidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization or person engaged in, rendering service, or carrying out arrangements for any tour or by the act of default of any restaurant or shop or its employees, contractors or ownership.
You waive all claims of liability against Victoria Food Tours, its owners, employees, contractors and tour guides for any illness/injury to anyone on this tour and/or loss/damage/theft to any attendee’s property while they are participating in any Victoria Food Tour tour. All participants walk at their own risk and waive any liability claims against Victoria Food Tours, its owners, employees, contractors and tour guides.
You agree to grant Victoria Food Tours a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up license to use your photographic, video, or digital likeness solely for our promotional and/or commercial purposes.
Alcohol Waiver: As a participant on a tour that involves consumption of alcohol, you affirm that you are over the legal drinking age of 19 or that you have indicated you are under 19 and are selecting an alternate, non-alcoholic option. You fully and clearly understand that you may be consuming alcohol during the tour and you accept full responsibility for your behavior, well being, and health throughout the tour. You further realize that brewery/restaurant visits may involve alcoholic drink tasting before, during, or after the visit; and that the tour may involve walking through unfamiliar corridors, gangways, stairways and driveways. You knowingly and willfully accept these risks and take complete and total responsibility for your behavior, well being and health during the tour. You agree to hold neither Victoria Food Tour nor the hosting brewery/restaurant or facility liable in any way should any harm come to you.
By purchasing the ticket(s), you affirm that you have fully understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Release of Liability.